IAMs - How to install
- Take one of your IAMs and plug this into a convenient wall socket. Do not plug the appliance into the IAM at this stage.
- On the underside of the IAM you will feel a button that will click when you press it.
Press this button and hold approx 9 seconds.
- Go to your monitor and press the UP button (). This will take you to a screen that will show appliance 1 (bottom right) Press and hold the DOWN button () until the LED on
the monitor flashes.
- Release the button and you will see the tuning process begin. After a few seconds you should then see energy now showing “0 Watts” You can now plug in the appliance you wish to monitor.
- Take your IAM to the wall socket of the chosen appliance you wish to monitor and plug
it in. You can now plug the appliance into your IAM.
- To add your other IAM’s please repeat the process in 1, 2, 3. When you get to the screen with the appliance 1 data you just need to press the UP () button once to take you to appliance 2. You now need to pair this second appliance by pressing and holding the DOWN () button until the LED flashes.
- If you are using more than one IAM it is advisable to make a note of which appliances
you are monitoring.
- Once the IAM has been paired it can be moved from one socket to another socket.
- When viewing any of your IAM data you can return to your Main Screen by pressing
the DOWN () button.