[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Current Cost Support Forum • View topic - GPM replacement

Current Cost Support Forum

A support forum for Current Cost users, partners and developers. Covering hardware, software and web.
Site Announcements

The support forum is moderated Monday to Friday, UK time. To submit a support ticket, please email: helpme [at] currentcost .com

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: GPM replacement
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:14 am 

Dears, am I understood right that current cost bridge can send data only to currentcost?
And there is no way to redirect data to another place?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:59 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:23 pm 

Hi,

I have tried to find a way to remplace GPM, and with CC advices (ENIO and others...) but the service is not really the same and always limited compared to GPM... And if you don't have an informatic high level, there is no way to compare energetic consumption in fact...for me...Maybe someone has a different view and has found something interesting and new to remplace GPM easily? I am interesting in...

regards
Chris
PS : We will nearly find it...or not...But CC can and must do a lot to help us...Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:39 am 

salut chris
tu a regarde sur pachube ? tu a un suivi sur 1ans que cherche tu a faire ?
ton code FeedID:de ton bridge que tu trouve sur ton compte http://my.currentcost.com/account/home.php
si tu na pas de bridge tu peux regarde sur

je cherche aussi des outils pour mes suivi de consommation

Didier
France /Paris

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:10 pm 

I've been using Pacube along with iGoogle. The old Pachube gadget for iGoogle has been overhauled by Dan Watts. He's made some big improvements for customizing the feeds from Pacube into iGoogle.

Dan's page about the gadget: http://gigamegatech.com/2011/11/05/a-pa ... e-matters/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:23 pm 

Hi, Didier

It is written on the patchub website that you need an USB cable to use it, that is the reason why i didn't use it...I only have a bridge and want a net application, not an USB application...

I would like to compare monthly, daily and yearly my energy use automatically and easily in real time like in GPM in fact (by using histogram it is useful, for instance or others)?

Thanks
Regards
Chris
FRANCE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:15 pm 

j'ai du mal m'exprimer ton bridge envoi les information bien tes donne quelque parts ? ou ce trouve tes donnes ?
sur pachube cet lui qui semble le faire le stockage des donne qui vienne de ton bridge sont donc
tape l adresse +ton code FeedID avec ton code FeedID que tu trouve sur http://my.currentcost.com/account/home.php dans la section devises
dit nos si cela te donne quelque chose ?
tu a des courbe a
1Y
6M
3M
1M
1W
24H
1H
le câble USB es pour passer par un pc tu na pas besoin si tu a un bridge sauf si tu veux faire en plus un stockage des donnes sur ton pc .

exemple https://pachube.com/feeds?&page=3&per_p ... status=all
https://pachube.com/feeds/20314

Didier
France

I can not put your bridge sends the information well your data somewhere? or what is your give?
pachube of this he seems to do data storage that comes with your bridge are
tape the address [url] https://pachube.com/feeds/ [/ url] + your [color = # FF0000] FeedID [/ color] with your [color = # FF0000] FeedID [/ color] you found in the section on http://my.currentcost.com/account/home.php currency
said if we give you something?
you a curve of
1Y
6M
3M
1M
1W
24H
1H
Are the USB cable to pass through a pc you did not need it if you have a bridge unless you want to do and more storage of the data on your pc.

example https://pachube.com/feeds?&page=3&per_p ... status=all
https://pachube.com/feeds/20314

Didier
France

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:11 am 

Hi,
Thanks
It works (i have difficulties to read you, however my english is not very good too...)
New information is the trigger compared to CC website? Isn't it?
I would like all of the informations that were given by GPM ? that means energy specific analyses like variations consumption between weeks for instance and others...

Thanks
regards
Chris
France

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:56 pm 

Hello everyone,

we have just launched our website, which could fill the void after GPM for some of you, maybe.

The demo is available at:
http://www.energomonitor.cz/demo/

Then visit page for monthly aggregates:
http://www.energomonitor.cz/nastenka/20 ... onsumption

You can select view by day/week/month in the Calendar (calendar icon)

We have a support for two tier pricing (based on time of day) and can calculate costs including flat monthly fees and so on.

We can graph any Pachube feed. The Demo is live feed from EnviR through Bridge. We currently graph only main stream, but will support multi channel bridge soon.

The website is currently in Czech only, but if there is interest, we will make English translation.

Pavel Storek
energomonitor.cz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:29 pm 

Hi pavelstorek!

Thanks for the graph. It could remplace GPM graph...

Have you got other indicators to compare a consumption in % for instance, to a "waited" one or others... It could be an automatic heat analyse like GPM did, this with the graphs was interessting... Your first general analyse should be done without efforts...

I am waiting for your english website...Sur...

Thanks

Regards

Chris
FRANCE

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next