Current Cost Support Forum

A support forum for Current Cost users, partners and developers. Covering hardware, software and web.
Site Announcements

The support forum is moderated Monday to Friday, UK time. To submit a support ticket, please email: helpme [at] currentcost .com

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: new dashboard issue
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:57 pm 

Like to report the minor issue with your beta dashboard webpage which we log on with this link : http://my.currentcost.com/account/homenew.php

First of all, I really like the newly added features of name device and location map. Bravo to this addition.

Now there is a minor issue which I encountered today. I was editting my name and location, then suddenly I lost the display graph of my dailly usage altogether. All other infos on the page is still there but just that graph not there anymore. At one stage I thought it relates to the setting within my web browser and reset cookies and setting, but didn't solve the issue.

Later on with further investigations, found out with the device name that I input, I didn't successfully save whatever I have input, in return the dashboard won't display my graph anymore despite I have logged off and re-log on the dashboard altogether. Also I have shut down the webbrowser physicly everytime between log on and off, and this didn't solve the issue.

Then I realize my device name doesn't display each time I log on because it didn't save what I have put in. But the issue here is, one starts editing the device name, this issue will effect the graph display and it is effecting the permanent and beta dashboard.

Posting this to report this minor issue for other to notice.

Post subject: Re: new dashboard issue
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 am 
Site Admin

I added a fix last week that should have resolved this. Do you still have the issue? if so, let me know your username and I will take a look. This should not happen in the future now the fix was put in place.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:37 pm 

Thanks for the reply. Tried to replicate the problem, but I couldn't remove my device name to start from scratch to see what happen. Hopefully your fix should've fixed this issue.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:10 pm 

Ditto - same issue. Everything was fine until the recent update but now I have no graph displayed. Had been waiting for the fix but ...
I had no luck entering a location or saving a device name.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:22 am 

I have to say my Bridge and its webpage has been working faultlessly since I last posted. Wonder if you have solved your issue?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:41 am 

Mine problem is fixed now thanks to Chris. Webpage working fine.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:40 am 

Hi, I appear to be having a similar issue to what is described above.

I've just had the firmware upgrade on my bridge which appears to be working fine, except when I log into my dashboard it doesn't show the graph and I'm unable to enter a location or edit and save the bridge name. I can see the So far today, power and temperature figures on the right, but no graph.

Can anyone help?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:22 am 

Good work people...... Nice to see some dashboard progress
My dashboard is displaying GMT rather than local Sydney NSW time which is a bit odd with the map location right there.... Pachube.com graph of live feed has the correct time displayed.

With the advent of the 10 channel bridge, is there likely to be an option to choose which dashboard modules are displayed?
I would dump the map coz I know where I live and would add my solar feed (appliance 1).

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]