Current Cost Support Forum

A support forum for Current Cost users, partners and developers. Covering hardware, software and web.
Site Announcements

The support forum is moderated Monday to Friday, UK time. To submit a support ticket, please email: helpme [at] currentcost .com

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Adding IAM Channels
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:38 pm 

Hi All,

I'm new here so apologies if these are dumb questions.

I purchased a NETSMART PRO 24 with 3 additional IAMs which arrived yesterday and after a few teething problems got up and running on my.currentcost.com with the main data feed and temperature. I've added one of the IAMs to the monitor which is receiving data, all good so far.

The problem I have is that when I try and add the IAM to the channels in my.currentcost.com I click on "Activate" which takes me to a page that says :-

Configure your appliances

You are currently only monitoring the main appliance and temperature. To upgrade your bridge for multiple appliances, click here.

But when I click on the link it just takes me to the current cost website, no option to add the IAM feed.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Steve

Post subject: Re: Adding IAM Channels
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:12 pm 

Hi,
If you have not done so already you need to email helpme [at] currentcost.com with the details and your device serial number.

With luck they will sort it out nice and fast.

Automan.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]