Current Cost Support Forum

A support forum for Current Cost users, partners and developers. Covering hardware, software and web.
Site Announcements

The support forum is moderated Monday to Friday, UK time. To submit a support ticket, please email: helpme [at] currentcost .com

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:55 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:02 am 

Hi,

I have just connected my Bridge and It's not working properly.

I have looked on my router log and It's sending an IP address (192.168.0.60) but it seems that bridge doesn't like it. Router makes the OFFER and then send the ACK one time and another, every 10 seconds... Obviously no data is sended to my.currentcost.com

Thank you for your help

Claudio

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:40 am 
Site Admin

what make and model router is this?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:01 am 

Is an Alpha AIP-W610H.

Is there a method to manual confugire and put an static IP to the web bridge? looking to avoid the DHCP server.

Thankyou for your answer

Claudio Catanzaro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:31 am 

I have had problems with the bridge freezing if the router loses sync with the exchange and then not reconnecting until I power cycle the bridge - this is very irritating as I can lose big chunks of data if I don't notice it and do a power cycle. We have a poor internet service which drops out several times a week (mainly Saturday & Sunday evenings :cry: ) I've now set up the router with a static IP address for the bridge (using the MAC address for the bridge) and the last time the router dropped its connection and resync'ed, the bridge did not freeze and reconnected itself without requiring a power cycle, so it may be worth you trying.

One would have hoped that the bridge could sort itself out without requiring manual intervention as it is supposed to be a data monitoring/gathering device.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]