Current Cost Support Forum

A support forum for Current Cost users, partners and developers. Covering hardware, software and web.
Site Announcements

The support forum is moderated Monday to Friday, UK time. To submit a support ticket, please email: helpme [at] currentcost .com

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:09 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:49 pm 

I received my newly upgraded bridge today and plugged it in. It has started posting data but my.currentcost.com still shows only the original whole house total.

I also have a second bridge configured on the site which monitors my solar - is this stopping the switchover?

Do I need to do anything to complete my upgrade?

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:54 pm 

Have you tried giving it a mains power cycle?

I think the new ones get some over the air update relating to the number of IAM's they support / upload.

Automan.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:46 pm 

Thanks, I've tried a couple of reboots but still no IAM pane.

is there anything else to do other than plug the updated bridge in and fire it up. It was returned with absolutely no documentation.

How long does a normal change over take?

Additionally I don't actually have any IAMs yet, just a second miniclamp and transmitter on my solar, but I'm sure these were listed as compatible?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:22 am 

I would send an email to helpme [at] currentcost .com with your bridge serial number and other relevant details.

They should be able to sort it out.

Automan.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:16 pm 

Thanks for your help - my problem was solved by support very easily. It appears a setting had not been changed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:21 pm 

I recently purchased a new bridge (Pro 24) but it doesn't track my IAMs despite dashboard saying "IAMs set up correctly". I have reported this to Current Cost Helpdesk but to date no solution given.

I would have expected that the bridge to be configured correctly before sending out. Can anyone explain what is done at the CC end to ensure that the bridge shows IAMs?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:48 am 

What option did you use to get second transmitter feed into portal. I've tried all options in IAM drop down box and i get no data from Activity 1 on my Envir?

PS Bridge was confirmed upgraded from Current Cost.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]