Current Cost Support Forum

A support forum for Current Cost users, partners and developers. Covering hardware, software and web.
Site Announcements

The support forum is moderated Monday to Friday, UK time. To submit a support ticket, please email: helpme [at] currentcost .com

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:37 pm 

I also have a Fritz!Box 7390 and are using it with a Virgin Media cable Superhub.

The CurrentCost bridge never connected correctly to the internet through the FritzBox 7390, and both on Pachube and my.currentcost.com the device remained frozen. Others have reported using Wireshark that this is by ignoring DHCP address offers, so I hardcoded it to obtain a fixed address from the FritzBox. Once I had done this I could see it attached to my 7390 (the icon turns green in the Fritz display) however it never connected to the 'world' - ie. the icon never turned into a mini-globe showing a link through the firewall. So I moved the bridge back onto a physical port of the VM superhub and now I have data flowing into Pachube and my.currentcost is unFrozen. On the 7390 it would have been double-NATed since the 7390 is in the Superhub DMZ.

I think that the multi-channel bridge has issues with accepting DHCP offers from certain routers.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:03 am 

Xmas and New Year must have been very good at CurrentCost UK :D

Still no reply concerning the return of my Bridge. I thought it should be so simple. Either tell me to use the address label emailed for the original upgrade or should I wait for the envelope they stated they would send.

Come on boys and girls, I know I am only a customer but surely I am not expecting too much. The original upgrade timetable was fantastic. Posted on Monday and received back on Wednesday. What a pity it didn't work :(

Festive hangovers should be cured by now and so please get back to work.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2