Current Cost Support Forum

A support forum for Current Cost users, partners and developers. Covering hardware, software and web.
Site Announcements

The support forum is moderated Monday to Friday, UK time. To submit a support ticket, please email: helpme [at] currentcost .com

It is currently Fri May 29, 2020 5:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:39 pm
Posts: 1
Noticed in the last couple of days that when accessing My Current Cost through the Facebook app it's giving strange '% of sameday last week' readings.

The screen grab from the 15th says I used 14774.1% more energy today than I did last week (0.02kWh) but the screen grab from Thursday last week says I used 6.26kWh.

When I login to my.currentcost.com everything is shown correctly, it's just the Facebook app!


Attachments:
15.jpg
15.jpg [ 51.44 KiB | Viewed 7215 times ]
8.jpg
8.jpg [ 55.05 KiB | Viewed 7215 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group