Current Cost Support Forum

A support forum for Current Cost users, partners and developers. Covering hardware, software and web.
Site Announcements

The support forum is moderated Monday to Friday, UK time. To submit a support ticket, please email: helpme [at] currentcost .com

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:48 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: View Weekly - Blank?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:22 am 
Site Admin

Unfortunately this is an issue with the Cosm API used for supplying the data to us. I have flagged this with Cosm some time back and I have reiterated to them again. I have now added a more friendly message when this error happens, which is basically the error message returned from the Cosm API.

What seems to happen is that data is returned for the first week. After that, if you page back for the first time, the data may or may not be returned and displayed. If it is not displayed initially, refreshing the page and then paging back again should then display that data. It seems to be a way in which Cosm archive the data. Maybe they can chime in on this one, but I hope they have a fix in place for this soon.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2