Current Cost Support Forum

A support forum for Current Cost users, partners and developers. Covering hardware, software and web.
Site Announcements

The support forum is moderated Monday to Friday, UK time. To submit a support ticket, please email: helpme [at] currentcost .com

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Graph not appearing
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:03 am 

For the last couple of days I've not been able to see a graph when i login to my.currentcost.com
I normally use Google Chrome, but i have also tried in Internet Explorer 9 and also using my Android phone. I have tried clearing internet history cache, but still have the problem.

Im able to see the figures on the right hand side of the graph and they are continually being updated.

Is any one else having this issue?

Thanks, Shannon

Post subject: Re: Graph not appearing
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:43 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Shannon, can you check the naming of your bridge. I need to add a fix to remove some special characters from the name of a bridge. For example, an apostrophe in the bridge name casues the graph to go blank. I will be adding a fix, but check your name and let me know

Post subject: Re: Graph not appearing
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:56 pm 

I have just checked and the name had gone even though I gave it one. I have now clicked on edit and put a name in again (just plain text) and the graph appears again.
Thanks for your help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]