|Current Cost Support Forum
|Free Android & iOS Mobile App for Current Cost users
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Texoenergysaver [ Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:09 am ]|
|Post subject:||Free Android & iOS Mobile App for Current Cost users|
Here is an Energy Saver app which interfaces with Current Cost device that allows you to:
1. Accurately track your usage & spend, monitor solar consumption & CO2 emissions
2. Compare for electricity rates
3. Learn from the energy saving tips
Great dashboard with beautiful Graphs & Charts. As per review from one of our users: "Convenient app.The dashboard is a great improvement over the CurrentCost dashboard, and the app is very convenient. Support is highly responsive"
Download the app now:
The team is continuously updating the app with more exciting and engaging features. So please stay tuned.
How to set up a Current Cost device
There are 2 steps:
- Find your Feed ID from My Current Cost website
- Connect the Texo Energy Saver app with your Current Cost device by the Feed ID.
Find your Feed ID:
- Visit the "My Current Cost" website
- Log in with your Current Cost account
- Scroll the list to see tab Devices
- Expand Devices tab and find your Feed number
- If your device is private, click on to make it public; otherwise, Texo Energy Saver cannot retrieve your usage
Connect Texo Energy Saver with your Current Cost device: In the Texo Energy Saver app go to the sidebar menu, tap on Current Cost device.
- Load from Current Cost: swipe to turn it ON
- Tap on Add New Feed
- Enter your Feed number into Feed field then tap Submit
- Select default Channel
Note: After you add new Feed, the system will select this Feed as Default feed automatically.
- If your device is turned off, please turn it ON
- If your device is private, click on to set it public, see Find your Feed ID
Thank you and hope you find the post useful
Jake - Texo Energy Saver
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group