[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Current Cost Support Forum • View topic - How Many Days History Using My CurrentCost Site

Current Cost Support Forum

A support forum for Current Cost users, partners and developers. Covering hardware, software and web.
Site Announcements

The support forum is moderated Monday to Friday, UK time. To submit a support ticket, please email: helpme [at] currentcost .com

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:14 pm 

Hi I would like to know how many days history is available for http://my.currentcost.com/account/home.php

I have been TRYING with out any success to download my last three months of data. It sometimes manages to go back 10 days or so but then shows "RATE TOO FAST" and then I cant go any further than when this message pops up????

Has anybody else had any problems or am I alone?

I was under the impression that if I used my.currentcost I would be able to download my data (history) when and how I like.

Many thanks Gavin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:14 pm 

BUMP anybody??? How many days history can any of you download???

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:55 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:40 am 

Hi

Thanks for the reply much appreciated...(more than I can say for currentcost - several emails and weeks later with "Your reply to support request ###### has been noted)

Oh well that's another story....

I had no idea currentcost was gathering the data from pachube

I have just registered with pachube and I assume setup my feed: https://pachube.com/feeds/55516 but the device says FROZEN

It is working fine at my.currentcost.com though?

At pachube:
I have added my FEED?? http:///feeds/(my currentcost no. here) next to the button that says "OFF Fetch data automatically?" clicked that button a few times but it always says OFF but goes from grey to yellow? ( I hope your following me)

Anyway all of this is just complicating matters and doesn't seem to resolve much........

All I want is my data (history), I originally purchased the currentcost meter along with the bridge as I was under the impression that the data was stored online and I could download at any time I wanted. I can get over the one day at a time download, but cant believe I can only download 10 days data and all the rest is lost????

I wouldn't be too bothered but I was relying on the data for a University dissertation on energy use for my house.....I have December, January and then it is blank up to now (as I cant download......)

Anyway thanks again

Gavin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:03 am 

Sorry Gavin, I should have been more specific. You have created a new feed which is not being fed with data. Which is why it is frozen.
The easiest way of finding you Pachube feed Id is to "Make your feed public" on my.currentcost.com. To do this click on the Devices tab on your dashboard and then click on the padlock icon on the left hand side. Your feed id will show on the right hand side.

If you don't want your data to remain public you can click on the padlock after you have downloaded.

Alternatively you can "Claim your Feed" following the instructions at . Look for the feed Id on <your-pachube-username>. The feed will be called Current Cost Bridge.
Claiming your feed gives you ownership of your data on Pachube and control over who can see it. At the moment the data is owned by a user with a name like 'prov_87555a04d29f' and managed by CurrentCost as a proxy for you.
NB in the early days there were problems with this procedure that made data unavailable for several days.

Hope this helps

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:53 am 

Many thanks for your help SeekerAfterTruth very helpful A++....

I can view all of my data yey......but how do I download it all?

Here are my feeds:
DASHBOARD https://pachube.com/users/onefix/dashboards/2a13ecbd
and bridge: https://pachube.com/feeds/41768

Thanks again Gavin :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:28 am 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:43 pm 

Sorry I'm not to sure what you mean by right-click on the page? You have actually downloaded it to your PC already... Where do I find the file is it in temporary files?

Sorry to ask so many silly questions but Im a little slowwwww at the moment.

I know what right click is but do I right click on: https://pachube.com/feeds/41768 ???

Ive also tried to sort of use the commands you gave earlier:

api.pachube.com/v2/feeds/41768/datastreams/0.csv?start=2012-1-1T12:00:00Z&end=2012-04-13T13:00:00Z&per_page=1000&interval=300

But it says I can only download 5 days at a time

SO I have tried:

api.pachube.com/v2/feeds/41768/datastreams/0.csv?start=2012-1-1T00:00:00Z&end=2012-01-05T23:59:00Z&per_page=1000&interval=300

This sort of displays 5 days data

(I really have no idea what I'm doing with this though?)

Your script sounds promising

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:03 pm 

Attachments:
screen3.png
screen3.png [ 2.91 KiB | Viewed 51942 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:45 pm 

Ah I see now.... :oops:

Like you say Ive downloaded a little data and it just says out :
504 Gateway Time-out
The server didn't respond in time.

Its very frustrating seeing my graphs (data) on pachube but not been able to download the data in one lump.....at this stage I would be more than happy to pay pachube or currentcost or anybody to be able to download it...the date from 1-1-2012 to now

Well I'm a lot closer to the data thanks to your input SeekerAfterTruth :D

Many regards

Gavin

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next