Current Cost Support Forum

A support forum for Current Cost users, partners and developers. Covering hardware, software and web.
Site Announcements

The support forum is moderated Monday to Friday, UK time. To submit a support ticket, please email: helpme [at] currentcost .com

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: More IAMS please
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:39 pm 

The 3 IAM limit on reporting and logging has already had me thinking of ways in which I can aggregate the equipment I'm monitoring in my remote office. I appreciate the way the current version of the dashboard works (I originally rolled my own software so that I could keep track of total power and temperature), the IAMS give me much more granularity but I'd appreciate being able to keep tabs on more. I believe the ENVI units can support 8 and I'm sure I would use all 8 channels.

Post subject: Re: More IAMS please
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:38 pm 

the Envir does have 9+1 channels, the CC Netsmart PRO bridge gives you access to all,at a cost.
the non-pro version has 3.
Your original roll-your-own sw might be able to process all channels?

Post subject: Re: More IAMS please
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:02 pm 

How does one locate the Pro version of the Netsmart device? Looking at CurrentCost.com I only see "NetSmart". The specs page does not have any mention of pro or non-pro or channels???

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]