Current Cost Support Forum

A support forum for Current Cost users, partners and developers. Covering hardware, software and web.
Site Announcements

The support forum is moderated Monday to Friday, UK time. To submit a support ticket, please email: helpme [at] currentcost .com

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Energy useage history
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:53 pm 

Greetings,

I have a question regarding energy useage history. If I want to go back for example 10 days and see how much energy I have used, how would I do that?

Thanks,
BWSwede

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:37 pm 

At http://my.currentcost.com/account/home.php just keep click previous to pick the required day.

The "So Far Today" figure should in fact be the total for that day.

If you have setup the link to Google Power meter you can do a similar thing with that.

Automan.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:56 pm 

Thanks for the reply.

I have been using Powermeter but with it ending soon I am trying find another source to do the same thing. I can only go back as far as yesterdays ueage on my currentcost dashboard. Could that be because yesterday was the first day that I had logged into currentcost? It doesn't seem like when I first logged in should matter because on my dashboard it says I am using 40% of the power I used on the same day last week, so there must be a record some where.

How do I get the total power used say for the last 10 days, or 20 days, or from the first of the month?

Thanks again,
BWSwede

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:59 pm 

The "previous" button is working now. It must have been a browser issue.

Thanks,
BWSwede

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]