Current Cost Support Forum

A support forum for Current Cost users, partners and developers. Covering hardware, software and web.
Site Announcements

The support forum is moderated Monday to Friday, UK time. To submit a support ticket, please email: helpme [at] currentcost .com

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:25 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:49 am 

What is the status with multiple feeds from the 1 bridge?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am 

I'm also interested in this.

I have 3 sensors with only 1 Display and bridge, and it could be nice to see both of them in the website.

I also want to make a pair of suggestions:

Could we see in the graph, beside the Watt consumption the Amperes equivalent? It could help us to see if we are correctly dimensionated.

It could also be nice to establish email alerts in the website based in the power consumption or/and temperature.

1st reason for me to monitor the temperature is that the sensor is in a server room.

If we could monitor that there's no consumption it could indicate a power failure (the bridge and Internet line are connected to a UPS).

Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:07 pm 
Site Admin

We are currently testing the multi appliance bridge. There is no definate release date yet. However, depending how testing goes, expect a release in the near future.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:37 am 

Are you also looking to enable email alerts?

Based on the temperature and/or power consumption?

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:31 pm 

Do we have to buy a new bridge, or can we update the old one.

I have just bought mine a week ago, I though It would sent the data from multiple sources allready.

since the bridge is like an arduino it should be possible to reprogram it.

I also have 3 sensors
1 for power consumption 300mA
1 for power consumption 30mA ( washing machine dryer ...)
And 1 for solar energy

Sorry for my bad english.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:13 am 

Am I missing something? The web site indicates that a second transmitter is FOR monitoring an additional item - they specifically mention Solar. I chose and purchased this system with an extra transmitter just for that purpose. Now it sounds like the extra transmitter is useless when using the Dashboard and/or Google PowerMeter? It can only be seen on the display at home in one location????

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:17 pm 

yes true
you can see the extra transmitter on the display, but also with an usb cable on the computer
but for logging you have to connect it to your computer all the time.
Or you have to work with the logging and get the logging almost every few day's from the main device, but then it is less accurate.

Seems buying a second bridge solve the problem.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:39 am 

Would a second bridge, alone, solve the problem? I have 2 transmitters both talking to one CC receiver, each as a separate appliance. The Bridge only connects to a receiver and only seems to send a single signal to the network. If I want the 2nd transmitter to go to the network then I'll need a 2nd receiver As Well as a 2nd bridge. Surely?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]